Popular Posts

Friday, June 10, 2011

I just got the new Sigma Beauty cleansing and polishing tool... Loving it so far

I could not wait to get home and try this little baby out.. Well, here is my initial thoughts...
the packaging is super cute.. The tool itself is also adorable since it's pink and white.
I think it will be great for every day use and also for travel..
The tool comes with 3 different removable heads.. Soft, medium and coarse (coarse for exfoliation)

The tool is probably best used in the shower.. here is why I say that.. when you turn it on, since the head completely moves in a full revolution, the water tends to spray everywhere.. now you can lay a towel down to catch the water, but I could see how it could get messy.. other than that, I really like it.. got my face super clean and it feels better than it does when I just wash with my normal oil of olay daily cleansing facial cleansing cloth's. 

I'd recommend this to you for sure.. The price is very affordable and I think it will hold up pretty well. 

If you are interested in the brush, simply click this link..   http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=18650

No comments:

Post a Comment