Popular Posts

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Review and Swatches of Bare Minerals 8.0 The Star Treatment eyeshadow palette



Hey Everyone.
I have recently made my first of many bare minerals purchases. I was in Sephora, walking around swatching all the new palette's that I can find, and here was this little shiny beauty just sitting there in all it's glory saying "swatch me, you know you want me". Yep, this palette is that good.
The colors are oh so very buttery and soft but not really any fallout. All of the shadows are either satin, metallic, or shimmery (except for the black, it's matte with some golden glitter)
The pigmentation of these shadows is outstanding to say the least.
I will post a couple pictures of the palette, some swatches and a quick look that I created using the palette.

Check out my live review of the palette here: Review of the star treatment 8.0 bare minerals palette


If you have any questions, please leave me a response.

Do you have this palette? If so, what do you think of it?

Here is a picture of my palette

Here are some swatches and a look I created using the palette:




No comments:

Post a Comment