Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Forever 21 Love and Beauty 12 eyeshadow palette review and swatches









I have raved and raved about these eyeshadow's before from the Love and Beauty line that is carried at Forever 21 and on their website www.forever21.com, so here is another palette from their collection that I am totally impressed by. If you haven't see my review's you should really check out my youtube page and see all the great reviews I have posted thus far.  Oh yeah.... they are cruelty free :)
Here is another really great palette for the price from this line. $5.80 is the price point, and it's worth every penny.  The pigmentation on these shades is very good ( a couple of the shades are a little "soft" but I can work with that for the price).  You just can't go wrong with these palette's. They have lots of color options, and they are easy to blend and are quite pigmented.

Check out my youtube review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnhslQ8TbYg





Do you own any of the makeup/beauty items carried by forever 21? What do you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment