Popular Posts

Monday, December 3, 2012

New L'oreal Color Riche quad's Rose for Romance and So Over It.




Have you seen the new L'oreal Color Riche quad's? I picked up a couple of them to try and I must say.. these are some pretty nice little quad's. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and the staying power is pretty good. (I always use a primer)
I picked up two of the palette's from Walgreens recently #105 rose for romance and #817 so over it

Check out my youtube video for a review on each palette  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egvaa3vCeuU
and  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W1oWfAlQKw

Rose for romance has a really pretty rose/pink metallic color as the main color, then it has a shimmering metallic pink as the highlight shade, a mid-toned taupe/purple shade that can be used as a crease color or even an all over lid color and then a dark jade/black sparkle as the outer V shade.

So Over It- It has a really amazing metallic golden bronze shade as the main color, a golden iridescent highlight shade,  a duochrome reddish/brown shade and a super dark burgandy that almost appears dark brown. I know I am not much on describing these colors, but you can check out my review on my youtube channel for swatches and my review.
Overall, I would give these palette's an 8 out of 10 just taking 2 points off for the soft shadows (tend to have fallout) This can easily be cleaned up though.. So don't be scared of them. The color pay off is well worth the hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment