Popular Posts

Monday, July 9, 2012

Blog Sale

BLOG SALE!!!!!!!!!

These are just some of the items that I have purchased that I feel that someone else should enjoy. lol
Please feel free to email me with any questions, I will respond back to you as soon as I can.
Payment is due within 24 hours once I have invoiced you for payment. All sales are final.
Shipping in the US is $3.00 for the first item and $.50 for each additional item
International shipping is $8.00 for the first item $1.00 for each additional item
All sales will be conducted in US dollars.
If you would like to have delivery confirmation in the US, please add an additional $.85 to your total

PAY PAL ONLY

Thanks for looking. :)


Lorac single eyeshadows (each swatched once)
Chic $5.00
Drama $5.00



MAC single eyeshadows (each swatched once)

Talent Pool $11.00
Top Hat  $11.00
Blue Storm $11.00

Mac Single eyeshadows (brand new in box never swatched)
Graphology $15.00







once items are sold, I will remove them from the post.  :)
Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. I am interested in all the rocking/republic itemes also the 2 MAC Blushes and cool Heat shadow. Can you let me know where to send my paypal address in private to you?
    Lacondesalatina (Youtube)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me directly dkycutie78@aol.com Are you in the US? Let me know all the items you wish to purchase and i will send you an invoice Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Email me directly dkycutie78@aol.com
    Are you in the US?
    Let me know all the items you wish to purchase and i will send you an invoice
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete